Diwali also known as Dipawali or Deepavali is an important festival and official holiday in India. Diwali is popularly known as the festival of lights.
Diwali is not the festival of Crackers but people use the crackers destroying the real meaning of Diwali.
Below are the top 15 Diwali Messages
1. Troubles as light as Air, Love as deep as the Ocean, Friends as Solid as Diamonds, Success as bright as Gold…These are the wishes for you and your family on the eve of Diwali. Happy Diwali
2. Deep Jalty jagmagate rahin,Deep Jalte jagmagate rahin,Hum aapko Aap hame yaad aate rahin,Jab tak zindagi hai, dua hai hamari‘Aap Chand ki tarah agmagate rahin…’Happy Diwali
3. Na dimag se Na zuban se Na paigam se Na message se Na gift se Appko happy diwali
Direct dil se
4. With my 1 heart 2 eyes 7 liter blood 206 bones 4.5 million red cells 60 trillion DNA”S… All wishing you a very very HAPPY DIWALI!
5. This is to formally announce that I have started accepting Diwali gifts in ROKDA & CHEQUES. Avoid last day rush. Send now! HAPPY DIWALI
6. Har dam khushiya ho sath, Kabhi daman na ho Khali Hum sab Ke taraf se, Wish you Happy Diwali.
7. Aapke life mein mithaas ho “Cadbury” jaise Rounak ho “Asian Paints” jaise Mehak ho “Axe” jaise Tazgi ho “Colgate” jaise Aur tension-free rahe “Huggies” jaise! “Happy Diwali”
8. Makki ki Roti, Nimbu ka Aachar, Suraj Ki Kirne, Khushiyo ki Bahar, Chand Ki Chandi, Apno ka Pyar, Mubarak Ho Aapko, DIWALI ka Tyohar
9. May the glow of the diyas light your path, Towards progress and continued success. Happy Diwali.
10. The most precious gift don’t come Wrapped in bright packages,They are the people who enrich your lives, For me it’s you Happy Diwali.
11. It Is Time To Feel Good, Time 4 Reunion, Time 2 Share Happiness, Time To Feel Being Loved, Time 2 Show Ur Love, Time 2 Live For Others And Time To Wish For Peace. HAPPY DIWALI.
12. Sun Glows For A Day, Candle For An Hour, Matchstick For A Minute, But A Wish Can Glow Days Forever, So Here Is My Wish For Glowing DIWALI, Glowing Life!! Happy Diwali
13. Searched Many Gardens To Select A Flower To Give U As My Diwali Gift. But, I Didn’t Find Any Flower Beautiful Than Ur Smile. *Happy Diwali
14. Tum Bhool Kar DeKho Hume Ek Tanhai Tumhe Har Pal SataYegi, Jab Bhi Sochoge Kisi Ke Bare Me, Yaad Humari Khud Hi Aa Jayegi happy diwali
15. May the your neighbors stop using crackers I hope you will stop using crackers and give the peace to neighbors and everyone Happy Diwali